Junior Software Developer Position
We are seeking a C++ Junior Developer to join our innovative technology team at Imverse. In this role you will work alongside our software team to design and implement virtual reality tools for design and content creation.
- Knowledge in C / C++
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
Good to have:
- Knowledge in OpenGL / GLSL
- Good Knowledge in Linear Algebra
- Visual studio IDE
Senior Computer Graphics Engineer
- Work in tasks related to volumetric rendering.
- Develop interactive virtual tools for the content creation platform
- Assist the CTO in the core technology development
- Propose new and innovative features and implementations to solve the user needs and challenging problems of VR/MR creation
- Participate in the creation of custom projects for clients
VR 3D User Experience
- Propose new designs and improvements to the UI/UX
- Stress test the software platform and the tools provided together with it, especially the elements linked to the user interface and interaction
- Report bugs, track client issues and deliver feedback in order to iterate and improve the software user experience together with the development and marketing teams
- Assist with our company services and custom projects that require the use of our own platform to create content
VR Creative Technologist
- Make and improve mixed reality contents with the use of our technology for festivals visibility and Marketing/PR purposes
- Suggest ideas for new applications and creative tools together with the development team and content creator community.
- Create dynamic motion design interactions with C++ code in IMVERSE software platform.
- Assist with our company services and custom projects.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org